The DV Mark Little 40 II has been reviewed by Australia's Mixdown magazine.
Here are some highlights!
- It’s a unique little amp with some very cool features.
- DV Mark has really hit a sweet spot here in terms of offering warm, rich cleans and crunch tones from channel one, with plenty of depth, midrange push and clear high end, while giving channel two a wide range of distortion tones from light rock overdrive to more saturated distortions and leads.
- The EL34 power section gives you plenty of chest-thumping power, and this amp gets loud despite its small size.
- The effects loop is nice and transparent, and the foot switchable reverb has a really addictive way of supporting and cushioning the note without overwhelming it. It’s a rather unique reverb, not quite like a spring reverb, not quite like a cathedral or hall reverb, and it sounds great.
- This is a really flexible amp no matter what style you play.
- The decision to use an expanded Tube Marker in the second channel is an inspired one and the reverb is really great.
>>> CLICK HERE for the full review
DV Mark top-artist Eric Gales new single "I Want my Crown" featuring Joe Bonamassa.
DV Mark artist Fabrizio Fedele - nice transcription of one of his favorite tune ever: CONTINUUM by Jaco Pastorius. Fabrizio Fedele / classical guitar Recording @ Cellar Studio di Fabrizio Fedele
DV Mark rising star Davide Carusone plays a cover of Andy Timmons hit "Super 70s", using Mark Strings!!!
This song features ©Sophia; Corrado Rustici's signature pedal by DV Mark. Subscribe to the Corrado Rustici YouTube Channel, if you like the music.
Davide Carusone plays "Mosaiko Rock" by DV Mark artist ciro Manna, using his DV Multiamp.
#3 - Small promotional video for the release of the new album